FREEDOM TO DO WHAT YOU WANT, WHEN YOU WANT!
Source Events invites you to join the 6th Annual PRIDE CRUISE on a 4 Night Cruise sailing from Ocean Drive to Ocean with Pride! We are excited to announce that for the first time this cruise features the gay friendly destination of Key West. It will also be our first Pride Cruise aboard the beautiful Royal Caribbean Majesty of the Seas. Of course, we’re continuing the great tradition celebrating pride at sea with exclusive pastries, events, entertainment, and excursions. Best of all, prices start at only $429 per person, including all the shipboard events, parties, meals, special cocktail hours and Beach Party BBQ on a private island. With this great value, it’s no wonder that previous Pride Cruises have sold out early, so call us today at 888-768-7238 to reserve. Don’t let us sail without you.
FROM OCEAN DRIVE…. TO THE OCEAN...WITH PRIDE
We are thrilled to continue offering the opportunity to sail on board the Pride Cruise and receive VIP treatment as part of our Miami Pride Cruise group. Set sail with friends, or come on board to meet fun, new like-minded friends from all over the country – and all over the world – with interests and experiences as varied as our gay community. You’ll be celebrating, connecting, uniting and sharing great times, and the great feeling of PRIDE community, at sea. Best of all, a portion of the proceeds from this cruise benefit the Miami Beach Pride organization.
For the past 6 years, Source Events is the official producer of the Gay Pride Cruise. Book directly with Source Events and experience VIP treatment, with special Pride Cruise events designed exclusively for you including:
- Hosted Free Cocktail Hours at exclusive private Pride Cruise events
- Special Welcome Bag which includes Pride T-Shirt, gifts from sponsors & lanyard pass for VIP admission to all exclusive Pride Cruise Events!
- Welcome Cocktail Party
- Sail Away Tea-Dances
- Special group excursions
- Tropical Fantasy Party
- Exclusive Gay Movie Screening at Sea
- Private parties with our own Pride Cruise DJ featuring DJ Chris Racine
- Special party in gay friendly Key West
- Our own Gay Beach Party on the private island of Cococay
- Royal Caribbean special entertainment and comedy show
|Thu||Key West, Florida||10:00AM||6:00PM|
Experience the Destination: The Bahamas & Gay Friendly Key West.
Experience the warm ocean breezes at your own pace.
Fun in the sun is an understatement when you cruise to Nassau, Royal Caribbean’s private island, Cococay, and Key West. Explore the colorful reefs, parasail, play on the white sand beaches – maybe even build a sandcastle! Or just plant yourself under a palm tree and soak up some vitamin D.
Enjoy the beautiful white sand beaches of Paradise Island. Looking for some casino action? The Atlantis Resort and Casino is a true Las Vegas style venue with all the trimmings. Nassau boasts beautiful foliage, including brilliant red hibiscus and a grove of Casuarina trees.
Enjoy a beachside barbeque, dance the limbo if you like or wander the island. Snorkel, kayak, sail or take a snooze in one of many hammocks. Welcome to our own private island. Home to neon-colored fish, white sand beaches and you.
Welcome to Gay Key West! This lush tropical island has fascinating architecture, friendly people, a rich history and plenty of activities to keep engaged or help relax. Filled with funky charm, Key West is a sophisticated place with amazing restaurants, diverse entertainment and eclectic art.
MAJESTY OF THE SEAS!
Thanks to a dazzling, top to bottom renovation, our popular Majesty of the Seas is more majestic than ever. Bahamas bound guests will enjoy a newly remodeled pool deck, expanded Day Spa & Fitness Center, plus tastefully refurbished staterooms, featuring luxurious bedding and eye-popping flat-screen TVs and more. And of course, there’s still the Bahamas powdery beaches and crystal clear water to look forward to.
Rest & Relaxation
Vitality Spa with extensive treatment menu. State of the art Fitness Center, with classes including yoga and tai chi. Sun Deck with 2 swimming pools. 2 whirlpools.
Action & Adventure
Includes: rock-climbing wall, basketball court, top-deck jogging track, and video game arcade.
Main Dining Room with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner. More complimentary options including the Windjammer Café, Sorrento’s Pizza, Compass Deli, and room service. Johnny Rockets (extra charge). Café Latté-tudes, serving Seattle’s Best Coffee.
Entertainment & Shopping
Complimentary Broadway-style entertainment in the Main Theater. 7,500 square foot Vegas-style Casino Royale® with 212 slots and 12 tables. 9 bars and lounges that never have a cover, including Boleros Latin-themed lounge. Duty-free Shops Onboard featuring name brand jewelry, perfumes, apparel and more.
* Plus $101.80 for government fees and taxes. Gratuities are $48 per person to be paid at the end of the cruise. Single Occupancy: If available, individuals who prefer a cabin to themselves will be charged a 100% surcharge of the double occupancy rate. Traveling solo but don’t mind sharing a cabin? Ask about our cabin share assistance program. Valid Passports Required: Non-US passport holders may be required to secure a visa. Passports must be valid for six months beyond the return date. Source Events is the official producer of the 2015 Pride Cruise. Experience VIP treatment, with special Pride Cruise events designed exclusively for you. We will honor special fares offered by Royal Caribbean for Crown and Anchor members, please call us for more information. YOU MUST BOOK CRUISE WITH SOURCE EVENTS TO BE PART OF THE VIP GROUP.