FREEDOM TO DO WHAT YOU WANT, WHEN YOU WANT!
Your invited to join the 5th Annual PRIDE CRUISE, sailing Monday, April 14 – Friday, April 18, 2014! Make plans to extend the magic of Miami Beach Pride weekend by joining us on a 4-night cruise to the Bahamas on the Norwegian Sky, leaving from the Port of Miami right after Pride weekend. You’ll continue celebrating pride with exclusive pastries, events, entertainment, and excursions.
Best of all, prices start at only $469 per person, including all the shipboard events, parties, meals, special cocktail hours and Beach Party BBQ on a private island. With this great value, it’s no wonder that previous Pride Cruises have sold out early, so call us today at 888-768-7238 to reserve. Don’t let us sail without you.
FROM OCEAN DRIVE…. TO THE OCEAN...WITH PRIDE
We are thrilled to continue offering the opportunity to sail on board the Pride Cruise and receive VIP treatment as part of our Miami Pride Cruise group. Set sail with friends, or come on board to meet fun, new like-minded friends from all over the country – and all over the world – with interests and experiences as varied as our gay community. You’ll be celebrating, connecting, uniting and sharing great times, and the great feeling of PRIDE community, at sea. Best of all, a portion of the proceeds from this cruise benefit the Miami Beach Pride organization.
Source Events is the official producer of the 2014 Gay Pride Cruise. Book directly with Source Events and experience VIP treatment, with special Pride Cruise events designed exclusively for you including:
- Hosted Free Cocktail Hours at exclusive private Pride Cruise events
- Special Welcome Bag which includes Pride T-Shirt, gifts from sponsors & lanyard pass for VIP admission to all exclusive Pride Cruise Events!
- Welcome Cocktail Party
- Sail Away Tea-Dances
- NCL’ s White Party
- Tropical Fantasy Costume Party
- Exclusive Gay Movie Screening at Sea
- Private parties with our own Pride Cruise DJ featuring DJ Chris Racine
- Shore Excursion to Atlantis Resort on Paradise Island – Optional (park entrance fee)
- Our own Gay Beach Party on the private island of Great Stirrup Cay
- NCL special entertainment and comedy shows
- Guest Special Performance
|Tue||Great Stirrup Cay||8:00AM||5:00PM|
|Thu||Grand Bahama Island||8:00AM||5:00PM|
Experience the Destination: The Bahamas & Florida
Experience the warm ocean breezes at your own pace.
Fun in the sun is an understatement when you cruise to Nassau, Grand Bahama Island and NCL’s private island, Great Stirrup Cay, from Miami. Explore the colorful reefs, parasail, play on the white sand beaches – maybe even build a sandcastle! Or just plant yourself under a palm tree and soak up some vitamin D.
Grand Bahama Island
Grand Bahama Island is a memorable mix of historic charm, modern attractions and ecological wonders. There’s truly something for everyone. The warm welcome you’ll receive is just extra insurance that you’ll have an incredible day. Spirit of friendship, of celebration…of community After a day of enjoying the beautiful ports of call, we’ve got lots of exciting evening Pride Cruise events for you! Whether enjoying our private parties, romantic evenings, guest speaker presentations, or our film night at sea – feel part of the spirit of pride and the celebration of our extraordinary community.
Enjoy the beautiful white sand beaches of Paradise Island. Looking for some casino action? The Atlantis Resort and Casino is a true Las Vegas style venue with all the trimmings. Nassau boasts beautiful foliage, including brilliant red hibiscus and a grove of Casuarina trees.
Great Stirrup Cay
Enjoy a beachside barbeque, dance the limbo if you like or wander the island. Snorkel, kayak, sail or take a snooze in one of many hammocks. Welcome to our own private island. Home to neon-colored fish, white sand beaches and you.
The Norwegian Sky offers a wide range of staterooms for you to choose from – many with ocean views and balconies!
Because NCL has the youngest fleet on the planet, you also know you’re getting the coolest, hippest, most innovative vacation on water. There are activities galore both on board and on shore. And, with the widest array of accommodations, you’re sure to find the perfect combination of staterooms no matter how many people are cruising with you. On NCL, you’re always free to “whatever.” Every night includes amazing shows in the Stardust Theater. Try your luck in the Sky Club Casino, or dance the night away at Dazzles Nightclub. Norwegian Sky’s 10 bars and lounges include a sports bar, karaoke bar, and plenty of cozy places to toss aback a cold one. If you’re a coffee connoisseur, enjoy a warm or chilled cup of the premium blend served all day in The Coffee Bar. Join your friends – old and new – for a different dining experience every night. In the mood for sushi? Or is your mouth watering for barbecue cooked under the stars? Perhaps you’ve got your heart set on a five-star gourmet meal. NCL’s Freestyle Cruising® gives you flexibility and freedom with no set dining times, dining partners…or dress codes. Six restaurants not enough? There’s always room service…enjoy a romantic, intimate dinner in the privacy of your own stateroom, with your own exclusive view of the ocean. With Freestyle Cruising®, you create each day exactly how you want it to be!
- Le Bistro
- Cagneys Restaurant
- Garden Café/Great Outdoor Café
- Crossings Main Dining Room
- Palace Main Dining Room
- Plantation Club
- Outrigger Lounge
- Dazzles Bar and Nightclub
- Longboard Bar
- Breakers Bar
- Champs Bar
- Atrium Bar
- Captain Cook’s Bar
- Swimming Pools (2)
- Hot Tubs (5)
- Splashes Children’s Pool
- Stardust Lounge
- Walking/Jogging Track
- Internet Café
- Basketball/Volleyball Court
- Body Waves Spa
- Body Waves Fitness Center
- Golf Driving Net (2)
- Galleria Shops
- Mark Twain Library
- Kid’s Korner
- Hawai’i Meeting Rooms
- The Chapel
- Video Arcade
- Sky Club Casino
What’s Your Style?
Do you like to dress up? Or is your idea of a vacation kicking back in shorts, flip-flops and a Hawaiian shirt? Do you like to dance till dawn? Or do you like to be the first ashore at a port of call? Want to party with friends or meet new people? Or are you sharing the quality time with someone special – or maybe even want to travel with kids? The Pride Cruise is your cruise…whatever your style!
* Plus $103.62 for government fees and taxes. Single Occupancy: If available, individuals who prefer a cabin to themselves will be charged a 100% surcharge of the double occupancy rate. Traveling solo but don’t mind sharing a cabin? Ask about our cabin share assistance program. Valid Passports Required: Non-US passport holders may be required to secure a visa. Passports must be valid for six months beyond the return date. Source Events is the official producer of the 2014 Pride Cruise. Experience VIP treatment, with special Pride Cruise events designed exclusively for you. We will honor special fares offered by NCL for Latitude members, please call us for more information. YOU MUST BOOK CRUISE WITH SOURCE EVENTS TO BE PART OF THE VIP GROUP.