Something extraordinary happens when you open yourself up to adventure…
The story of Source began in 2001, through conversations with like-minded friends who shared a vision of inspiring people to explore the world by crafting extraordinary experiences that challenge our mind, strengthen our spirit, and give back to our LGBTQ+ communities at home and abroad.
Over the past 20 years, Source has become the leader in LGBTQ+ luxury travel delivering unforgettable experiences journeys for thousands of travelers around the world. We offer the irreplaceable luxury of one of kind experiences that connect us with nature, each other and ourselves.
We’ve found that by exploring the world, we discover, our Source.
Supporting Human Rights and Social Justice at Home and Around the World
We are advocates for our LGBTQ+ Community and believe travel can be a force for good
- In India, we met with LGBTQ+ human rights leader Prince Manvendra and supported the work of the Lakshya Trust.
- Our travelers generously supported the StandUp Foundation, the world’s first anti-bullying foundation founded by Ben Cohen.
- In Uganda, we met with Dr. Frank Mughisha, who was nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize, supporting his work to make fundamental human rights apply to everyone.
- And in Morocco, Source supported the life-saving work of the American Fondouk, which provides free veterinary care to working animals that many Moroccans rely on to support their families.
Making a Difference by Supporting the Arts…
Source and our travelers have been proud to support films produced by award-winning filmmaker, Dan Karslake. Our travelers raised over $150,000 on our cruises in support of Dan’s latest film, “For They Know Not What They Do.”Over the years, Source has donated cruises and journeys and has also supported an array of LGBTQ+ organizations including
- National Gay & Lesbian Task Force
- Human Rights Campaign
- San Francisco Gay Men’s Chorus.