Source Events invites you to join a group of gay travelers on a luxury polar expedition cruise to the heart of the icy realm that is the Antarctica Peninsula. Embark on an unforgettable 11-day voyage and succumb to the enchantment of the breathtaking landscapes inhabited by astonishing wildlife. No place on Earth compares to this vast while wilderness of elemental forces: snow, ice, water, and rock. Antarctica is simply stunning, with it’s surreal remoteness, enormous ice shelves and mountain ranges, and some of the world’s most extraordinary species.
To let our minds soar in a place nearly free of humankind’s imprint: This is magic!
- Discover extraordinary landscapes in an incredible setting: glaciers, icebergs, ice floe, and mountain ranges
- Outings, hiking opportunities, and shore visits in Zodiac inflatables with a team of experienced naturalist guides
- Encounters with exceptional wildlife: whales, seals, penquins, fur seals, albatrosses, and other seabirds
- Lectures by naturalist guides covering wildlife, history, climate, environmental protection and great explores
- Includes complimentary air to and from Buenos Aires, Polar Parka for you to keep, port fees, and wine beer and soda with lunch