Venice to Paris Aboard the Venice-Simplon Orient Express Train
November 2-4, 2021
2 Nights / 3 Days
from £2,695 per person
On this exclusive LGBTQ+ group journey from Venice to Paris, you’ll experience the elegance and charm of the spectacular Belmond Hotel Cipriani and the glittering vintage carriages of the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express.
This journey begins with an overnight stay at the legendary Belmond Hotel Cipriani on the island of Giudecca in Venice. Enjoy a private dinner with fellow travelers the night we board the train.
The next day you’ll step aboard the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express, the most storied set of carriages in the world, that has been transformed into an exclusive party venue for this monumental journey! Your one-night journey includes a plush private cabin with around-the-clock steward, delicious fine dining with plenty of fun surprises as you enjoy traveling with a community of your fellow LGBTQ+ travelers.
After breakfast, you’ll arrive in Paris, the city of lights and love, where the journey ends, but a lifetime of friendships and memories have been created along the way!
TRIP HIGHLIGHTS & AMENITIES:
- LGBTQ+ group aboard Venice-Simplon Orient Express train
- Private dinner @ the Cipriani
- Extend your stay at the Cipriani before the trip
- Fine dining aboard the train – all meals included
- Wine, beer, and soft drinks included with meals; all other drinks charged on consumption
- Enjoy the incredible scenery throughout the train journey
- Extend your stay in Paris for 3 nights
Transport yourself into a realm of vintage glamour that knows no bounds as you begin your journey with an overnight stay at the legendary Belmond Hotel Cipriani on Giudecca Island in Venice. Party with us this evening at the Granaries of the Republic, restored to their 19th century glory, and the setting for countless celebrity celebrations.
After breakfast at the Hotel Cipriani, you’ll be transferred to the Santa Lucia station to step aboard the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express, the most storied set of carriages in the world, that has been transformed into an outstanding party venue for this special journey! Gather in Bar Car ‘3674’ where our waiters serve wicked cocktails created exclusively for this journey. Your one-night journey includes a plush private cabin with round-the-clock steward, delicious fine dining with plenty of fun surprises as you enjoy a sense of community with your fellow LGBTQ travelers.
Arrive in Paris, the city of lights and love, where the journey ends, but a lifetime of friendships and memories have been created along the way. Host Hotel: Hotel Du Louvre Paris 3 night extension.
Belmond Hotel Cipriani
Welcome to your Italian fantasy, the Belmond Hotel Cipriani, a timeless place where elegance and charm are found in every detail. Set on Giudecca Island, a five-minute ride by private boat from St. Mark’s Square, Belmond Hotel Cipriani captures everything La Serenissima is framed for. Transport yourself into a realm of vintage glamour that knows no bounds. Order a Bellini at Gabbiano Bar, then savour slowly as you gaze across the lagoon.
Included in this Journey
- One night accommodation at Belmond Hotel Cipriani with breakfast
- Private dinner at the Cipriani
- Group transfer to Santa Lucia station
- One night on board the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express from Venice to Paris
- Private Cabins with 24-hour cabin steward
- Fine dining aboard – all meals included
- Wine, beer and soft drinks included with meals; all other drinks charged on consumption
- Incredible scenery
Not Included in this Journey
- International flights
- Any additional nights at the Belmond Hotel Cipriani
- Personal Expenses
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel Insurance (Highly Recommended)
- Optional Extension in Paris – 3 nights/4 days – Hotel Du Louvre from €885
Venice – Simplon Orient Express
Please Note Passports: Your valid passport should have at least two blank visa pages and should be valid for at least six months after your planned departure from the country you are visiting. Non-U.S citizens may require a visa. To reserve a 50% deposit at the time of booking which is fully refundable until July 15, 2021. Space is Limited. To be in compliance with social distance on the train, capacity has been reduced to only 96 guests.